Auto sync add confluence page to our Confluence Cloud plus Clients Confluence Cloud

Stephen Elkington February 15, 2022

Hi

We would like to set up a client with an instance of Confluence Cloud and have a space in it for our documentation. Then, when we update certain pages on our own Confluence Cloud instance, it adds/updates a copy of that page.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Kind Regards

Stephen

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

@Stephen Elkington There is not a delivered way to do this and you would need to use an app from the marketplace.  In the past I have used an app to do this in server but the app is not available on cloud.  I did find this app but I have not used it so you would have to test it out and see if it will work. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225377/space-sync-for-confluence-copy-publish-pages-over-sites?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Stephen Elkington February 15, 2022

Looks good, will give it a go! Thanks

Takafumi Ohtake -Ricksoft-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 15, 2022

Hi @Stephen Elkington

I'm Takafumi from Ricksoft, the vendor of Space Sync for Confluence.

The app will fit your use case.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or raise tickets via our support.

Hi @Brant Schroeder

Thank you so much for suggesting our app.

Stephen Elkington February 16, 2022

Thanks Takafumi that's brilliant!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events