Atlassian.net Account Requires Two Steps To Logout

Jack March 9, 2021

When you click on your Profile and Settings button on the right side of the top menu and click Log Out, you are taken to another window TO actually logout of the software. A colleague of mine who is highly intelligent completely missed the logout window presented to actually logout of the application. Initially, I also missed this when I first started working with the software.

Given that the command on the Profile and Settings menu says "Log Out", the action of securing the account should happen right then and there, with the user taken back to the login window. Just like the Server release does now.

My concern is that end-users will click the Log Out button with the belief that they are done, when in actuality they have not logged out and have left the software open to anyone who sits down at that computer.

While I know that this will be lower on the priority list, it is something that should be attended to next time the menu requires attention by development.

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

@Jack 

This could be a glitch, I never experienced it.

Please click here then raise a support ticket with Altassian.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events