Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Connect Express (ACE) - access database in addon

Ovidiu Munteanu February 21, 2020

I have started working on an addon using the Atlassian Connect Express (ACE) framework and I was wondering if there is a prescribed way to access the database from other parts of the add-on. 

More specifically, should I be using ACE's internal instance of Sequelize, create a new instance, or some other way. 

If I am to use ACE's internal instance of Sequelize, I am not entirely clear how to do that since it doesn't seem to be exposed in any of the app's properties, or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Ovidiu ,

I'm strangling with the same problem. Did you able to find a way to access Sequelize?

Ovidiu Munteanu June 5, 2020

@Deniz Oğuz , unfortunately, I couldn't find any way to use the internal ACE instance of Sequelize and since I was quite pressed for time I ended up using a separate instance of Sequelize.

Like Deniz Oğuz likes this
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2020

Hi @Ovidiu ,

For others needing this, I think addon.schema is Sequelize instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events