Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there wildcard characters that can be used in macros' filters?

Massimo Pegorer March 28, 2022

I would need to use wildcard characters in Page Property Report macro's filters.

As an example, I've verified that setting "With title" filter to "(v*.*.*)" value, the macro will match all pages which title includes any substring like "(v1.0.0)" or "(v1.23.546)".

On the other hand, "-(v*.*.*)" will match all pages except those which title includes any substring like "(v1.0.0)" or "(v1.23.546)".

Therefore, "*" and "-" seems to be wildcard or special characters, but I did not find any documentation about this. Is there any document? Is this an official, even though not documented, feature of Confluence, on which I can rely on?

Thanks. Regards.

Massimo

1 answer

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Massimo Pegorer ,

We can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Filter macro that supports the Page Properties Report macro.

You'll be able to filter your report using Free text filters and regular expressions from the view&edit mode.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events