Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any script that can help in automating grab data from excel and create a page in confluenc

Ann Lin March 1, 2022

I have an Excel file updated daily and saved in Sharepoint Cloud, I need to get a week of data in this Excel file weekly and convert it automatically to a Confluence page containing tables and charts (no chart in Excel file).

Are there any available open-source tools or scripts that can help in fulfilling this work? Any Suggestions?

Any help is appreciated. Thank You.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2022

Hi @Ann Lin ,

Try to browse Atlassian Marketplace and find some apps that recreate Confluence tables from CSV files.

Our own app that is Table Filter and Charts is a paid add-on cause its a complex one and provides many options that can almost replace Excel in Confluence. But "light" apps can be free.

The second problem is that you use Sharepoint. Our Table from CSV macro supports outputting tables from attachments, urls, Google Spreadsheets. But Sharepoint accounts often have problems with authentication, so you won't be able to grab you file automatically. 

Ann Lin March 1, 2022

Ok I'll try that out. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events