Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the NavMap macro?

elizabeth April 27, 2022

I am looking for the NavMap macro, but it is not listed in the macro drop-down list. Was this macro deprecated? Thank you

3 answers

1 vote
elizabeth May 2, 2022

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your response. I'm not sure if I'm using the new editor, but that's probably the case. I don't think the "Children Display" macro is what I'm going for. I really want a map of all pages in my space so more like a "Page Tree", but hoping for something more like a visual flow vs. a list to help ease navigation. We have Aura macros we installed from the Marketplace and I think I will go with those.

Thank you so much,

Elizabeth

0 votes
eric_gagnon_banq February 16, 2024

Navigation map was "pages tagged with a given label.", so children display should not have been documented as a replacement.

0 votes
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2022

Hi @elizabeth . Are you using the new editor?

Per the help article (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-navigation-map-macro), this macro was excluded from the new editor and it looks like it was planned for deprecation from the legacy editor. I do not know for certain if that happened, but the announcement linked to the page suggests using the children display macro as a replacement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events