Update Automatically

José Jesus
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2020

Hello everyone, we are creating an internal hub with all the procedures and processes that our support reps need to follow. To give you a little more context, we have built processes and procedures that are many times inside troubleshooting guides. 

I have read all the documentation and acknowledge that is not possible to have multiple excerpts that would be the perfect solution. So what could be a workaround for this   so having a page full of procedures that can be automatically update in another page? 

If you do not recall any workaround how can I have a list of all procedures that are on one page and being used in other several pages? I thought about using tags, but if I have 50 procedures that will be 50 tags which will lead to confusion. 

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

@José Jesus have you tried the page include macro? https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/include-page-macro-724765214.html

There's also the Confluence marketplace apps

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events