Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update Automatically

Hello everyone, we are creating an internal hub with all the procedures and processes that our support reps need to follow. To give you a little more context, we have built processes and procedures that are many times inside troubleshooting guides. 

I have read all the documentation and acknowledge that is not possible to have multiple excerpts that would be the perfect solution. So what could be a workaround for this   so having a page full of procedures that can be automatically update in another page? 

If you do not recall any workaround how can I have a list of all procedures that are on one page and being used in other several pages? I thought about using tags, but if I have 50 procedures that will be 50 tags which will lead to confusion. 

Thanks 

1 comment

Jessica Atlassian Team Jan 31, 2020

@José Jesus have you tried the page include macro? https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/include-page-macro-724765214.html

There's also the Confluence marketplace apps

Hope that helps!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

215 views 5 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you