Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Transliterate page titile in document url for not delete non-latin symbols from url

Confluence document urls contains title as last part. This works well for English letters and numbers, but it eats all non-latin symbols.

For example, if I type title "Test Тест 123 Test" - in url will be only "Test+123+Test", so Russian letters "Тест" are deleted.

So if people use only non-latin titles, they see empty page title in url.

Can you please make transliterate of page title for url, to prevent empty url for non-latin titles? Thanks!

1 comment

I searched for any issues in the public-facing jira project that Atlassian has for Confluence Cloud, using the query:

https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CONFCLOUD%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20and%20summary%20~%20title%20and%20summary%20~%20special%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

And I could not find anything that mentions non-latin characters in the page title.  You should file a bug report / support ticket for this issue,  It just makes it appear that Confluence Cloud should only be used by people who only use ASCII characters for their page titles!

Like Murz likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

212 views 5 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you