Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your notifications experience on Confluence Cloud mobile!

Hey Community folks 👋,

I'm Tommy, a designer working on the Confluence Cloud mobile app. I'm curious about how you take advantage of notifications from the mobile app, and would love to hear about your experience with them!

Do you use them to stay right on top of your work, even when you're on the couch or making dinner? Or do you have them turned off so you can leave the metaphorical office once 5PM hits?

Have you fiddled with the app's push notification settings to block out the noise and show only what you need, or do you embrace all of your org's notifications and check the app's Notifications tab as a way to know what's going on?

Would love to hear any and all stories that you may have involving CC notifications, either push or in-app!

1 comment

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2020

As a project manager who works on several projects, the mobile app notifications are a great peek into all the activities going on across the multiple teams I’m working with around the world.  The notifications are great for when I start the day.  Having the notifications on the home screen give a great sense of what spaces have the most activity since I’ve been away and what I should prioritize when starting work on my computer.

For smaller notifications like comments, if I’m not right at my laptop, I usually respond to those from the mobile app to keep collaboration efforts moving and mention anyone who should be aware or can offer further assistance (Plug for an enhancement request: I wish we could @ teams like we can on the web browser so we don’t need to mentioned multiple teammates individually).  

Sometimes I wish there was a way to “snooze” a notification on the mobile app so that I’m reminded about it in 5-15 minutes.  For example, if I saw a page was published and I saw the notification, it would be great to swipe left on the notification for a “snooze” option where it would pop-up again so I can check it out.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events