Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout for cloud confluence and cross linking to different topics within same page

Bhakti Honmute March 10, 2021

kindly assist on this requirement - for reference attached screenshot, want to design same layout - 

Capture.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Bhakti Honmute,

in Confluence you need to format the text to be able to create the navigation bar.

Create a heading "Terminology" on your page, than continue to add the paragraph. After that place the heading "Plan you hierarchy" and again - add the paragraph. Continue with all your content.

Open the macro browser (either by clicking on the + in the editor OR by typing {toc on yor page).

When you've inserted the macro all you headings will appear as links.

See a step-by-step tutorial here: Table of Contents Macro 

0 votes
Bhakti Honmute March 10, 2021

Hi @Svenja Lorenzen 

Thanks for reply.

I am not looking for font style (text style), mainly I am looking for right side navigational bar with link. Highlighted area in attached screenshot - Capture.PNG

Please assist on above requirement. Also on TOC can I get reference link please? 

0 votes
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Hi @Bhakti Honmute,

if you want to display the topics on you page you can use a combination the Headings (text style) and the macro "Table of Content".

First: Just create the topics as headings.

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 15.45.13.png

Second: Place the "Table of Content" macro on your page.

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 15.45.50.png

When publishing, your headings appear and a user is able to click on the text section.

Best,

Svenja

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events