Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'm getting multiple errors on a Google sheet which I embedded in my Confluence page

Edited

The Google sheet is owned by me and it is in our organization's Gsuite.  When I embed the sheet into the Confluence page, I got multiple errors. Even after logout and login, the error persists.  Thoughts? 

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

2 comments

There seem to be quite a few issues with embedding Google sheets:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Google-Spreadsheet-embedding/qaq-p/138201

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Embed-Google-Docs-Spreadsheet-in-Confluence-page/qaq-p/271943

Generally, putting it inside the iframe-macro seems to work. How did you embed these sheets?

I just pasted the URL. 

BTW, it works for everyone else. The problem occurring at my end only. 

Are you completely certain that they are doing this in the same way that you are? That is always a good thing to double-check.

If you are performing the exact same actions as your team, but you are the only one receiving these errors, then I think this is an issue of access rights probably. Either to the organisations Gsuite or to Confluence. In any case, an internal IT issue I think.

Yes, I think the same. 
Let me contact our IT guys.

Good luck! Curious to find out what the issue was. Maybe could help others here who have run into similar problems too :).

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events