How to comment in confluence on ios

Jeffrey Smith January 30, 2019

I have an ipad pro and am trying to add a comment to a text in confluence. I don’t understand if that is possible in the web browser version or the iOS version. 

Did anyone manage to post comments in confluence from an iPad? 

3 comments

Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2020

Hey there @Jeffrey Smith - thanks for stopping by! Are you hoping to highlight text inline and leave a comment on a page? Or are you hoping to leave a page comment? 

The former is currently being worked on, and the latter can be done within the iOS app using the comment footer. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Matthew Singleton October 16, 2020

Any work around for this or date when the feature may work?

I am highlighting text inline and trying to leave a comment on a page.

Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2020

Hey there @Matthew Singleton ! Our team is currently working on enabling inline comment support - you should start to notice our improvements start to roll out in the next month or so. We're starting with read/reply and then adding in create support. Cheers!

Ben Yang January 14, 2021

Hi @Stephanie Zhang _Product_ yeah it's me again - still wondering when creating inline comments on mobile device would be supported! Good work on reading and replying inline comments on mobile - that's a good start but creating the inline comments is the most crucial here.

Ben

Atlassian Team
January 21, 2021

Hi @Ben Yang how are you!

We plan to start rolling out create inline comments later this month! Stay tuned! 

Avi Friedman July 9, 2021

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_  Has this been rolled out yet? The Android app still does not support inline comments

Like Adi likes this
David Espinel May 3, 2023

2023 and it looks like this has not happened yet 💀 lol

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events