Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback wanted! Content nesting in the rich-text editor

Ethan Yew
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2023

👋 Hi Community, I'm Ethan, a product manager focused on improving the rich-text editor which supports Confluence Cloud, and the wider suite of products in Atlassian’s platform.

I’m here to share a quick survey seeking feedback on your satisfaction with the experience of nesting content in the editor. Nesting refers to the insertion of a type of content inside another type of content.

📋 Survey link: https://ows.io/os/7y4nno5l

Here are some examples of nesting:

Adding a panel inside a table

Panel_nested_in_table

Adding actions inside an expand

action in expand.png

The activity shouldn't take longer than 5-10 minutes to complete. Your response will help inform my team’s priorities with regards to improving this experience, and the relative importance of being able to nest some content vs others.

🎙️We may reach out to survey responders to chat further on this topic over a video call. Those who take us up on this offer will be reimbursed for their time with an e-gift card.

If you have any further questions or comments to share on this topic, feel free to reach out to my team and I via email, or my Calendly link below:

Thanks all and stay safe,
Ethan

5 comments

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Happy to support your efforts! 🤘🏼

Like # people like this
Dylan Lindsay January 27, 2023

Also, very happy to support here. You'll probably have a long list of app vendors excited to chat to you about this. It's a real pain point for us.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Done! Happy to participate in MCEG (Making Confluence Even Greater)

Like # people like this
Phaemie Ng
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2023

UPDATE: This survey is now closed.

We received a ton of responses and we hear you. Thank you everyone for your participation in this survey.

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Tim Oldendorf
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2024

Did anything ever come of this study?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events