Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export page information as a .csv

Nicolai Piuk June 15, 2022

Hi,

Currently we use a self-built scraper to automatically collect page information (page-ID, Version, etc.) and export it as a .csv afterwards. What do you think would be the best solution after migrating to the cloud?

Have any of you had a similar use-case in the past?

Thanks for your opinion

1 answer

0 votes
Leonardo H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2022

Hello Nicolai,

Thanks for submitting your question in our Community!

I understand that you would be looking to find alternatives to export Page details and other type of metadata and export it using the .csv format once you migrate to our Cloud offering.

A possible way to achieve this would be to use our cloud API, such as the GET Content - Confluence Cloud API, for example, which allows you to query for page information (page id, title, version, etc).

• You can use expand parameter to include more details (i.e. "expand=space,version)

Once the JSON results are retrieved, you can use a script to convert the information to CSV.

Even though I do not have any specific suggestions, you may find potential alternatives in Atlassian Marketplace.

Lastly, if you need assistance with building the solution to obtain/convert the data in an automated fashion, you may also consider our Developer community 

I hope this helps!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events