Duplicating a look?

Garry Swanson March 19, 2020

So, I've been asked to try and duplicate the look and features of the Atlassian support site. In cloud. So, does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds how to duplicate the look and features of the site?

from what I can see, there';s really no way to create coloured backgrounds on a page, link images to pages with the new editor.

The one item management is excited about is restricting the elements in the sidebar to the pages necessary. If we are in a section of a product, only the pages for that section are visible until they click the next link.

I'm assuming they've used a theming style that isn't available using cloud.

anyone create something like this?

1 comment

Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2020

If you're referring to https://support.atlassian.com/, I believe that is JIRA and Confluence server. And they are heavily customized.

If you'd like to have a similar design, one way that I could think of is to create your own webpage and utilize the Atlassian Cloud API in the backend. Here are the API docs that you can refer to:

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events