Confluence Filter subscription

Robert Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else could see a use for Confluence filter subscriptions. 

For example I would like to get notified, in a single email, once a week if a give set of pages/blogs are updated.   

I could watch those pages but that would get cluttered up and would not be a single, scheduled email. 

I did a search and could not find anything on it.  The search turned out to be purely Jira filter subscription stuff with which I am very familiar. 

If I am the only one who could see a use for this then so be it, I will put the matter to rest, but if a number of people could see a use for this then it would be a fairly easy plug in to write and should probably be part of the product itself so a feature request would be in order.

Please let me know all opinions on the matter...

Best,

Robert

1 comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2021

Hi @Robert Nadon 

I think it would be a useful feature to have a summary of what happens in your space or several if you have them, as well as you can subscribe to jira filters, because having information that you can do in Confluence, I honestly think it's great

Cheers

Like robert.nadon likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events