Calling interview participants for Confluence Cloud space settings!

Shaziya Tambawala
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2021

👋 Hello Community!

Are you a Confluence Cloud space admin? A few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence Cloud. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with improving the navigation.

What’s involved in the research:

🕒 Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

🤔 During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, you might explore a prototype and complete some tasks.

💵 As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in taking part, please contact me on stambawala@atlassian.com to schedule a time that works for you.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on stambawala@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Shaziya Tambawala

Confluence Cloud

7 comments

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2021

@Shaziya Tambawala I can't get on my email at the moment but really interested in doing this

Shaziya Tambawala
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2021

@Liam Green Thanks for your interest in participating, please sign up for a slot on this Calendly link.

Hope to talk soon!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

Thanks @Shaziya Tambawala - all done.

Speak to you on Thursday!

Rohith Basavarajappa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

@Shaziya Tambawala I shall be part of this general discussion and my email id is rohith.basavarajappa@atlassiancommunity.com

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2021

@Shaziya Tambawala : count me in!!

I love Confluence and have spent soooo much time in settings as an admin!
Especially exporting recently due to swapping between multiple instances.

I put in a Calendy already. Will still drop you an email.

Cheers

Like Lars Mählmann likes this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2021

Hello @Shaziya Tambawala 
I would love to be a part of this activity.
We use the free cloud as of now - which does not have a lot of admin configuration options.
If that is ok I will add a Calendy slot.!

Lars Mählmann March 16, 2021

wow - I am excited I scheduled a date and looking forward to it

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Scheduled a time using calendly. Looking forward to this. @Shaziya Tambawala 

Shaziya Tambawala
Atlassian Team
March 17, 2021

Thank you to everyone who responded to this - we have reached the limit of participants and will no longer be scheduling interviews. Thank you once again and we will be in touch if anything changes from our end 🙂 👍🏼

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events