Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you using Confluence AND Microsoft Sharepoint or Teams? Let's talk!

Do you use Confluence AND Microsoft Sharepoint? How about Confluence and Microsoft Teams? Both?

If you answered yes to any or all of those questions, I'd love to talk! 📞

I'm a Product Marketing Manager on the Confluence Cloud team and I'm looking to learn how you use these products together today and how you wish they would work together in the future.

If you are open to spending 30-minutes with me on a video call, please leave a comment below and I'll reach out! 💬

Thanks!

Brittany

2 comments

Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2020

Hi all,

We also interested to chat with you - feel free to schedule the call here https://www.moveworkforward.com/microsoft-teams-atlassian-consultation

Cheers,
MWF

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Yes we do and have been using quite a few TEAMS integrations with both Confluence and JIRA. Also some sharepoint integration as well.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events