Agile Wallboard Gadget & Days Remaining in Sprint Macros Not Visible to non-Jira Users

Alexis Marticorena July 19, 2022

Wasn't sure if I should post this in a Jira Software forum or the Confluence forum, as it relates to both.

I'm curious if others have encountered this & how they've approached solutions.

In our org., we have a small set of Jira users - primarily the IT dept & Scrum team. But everyone in our org. has a Confluence license. I set up our Scrum Team Confluence space's Overview page with the Agile Wallboard Gadget macro & Days Remaining in Sprint macro so that everyone, including our stakeholders who are not Jira license holders, can see what we're up to on any given sprint (transparency is one of the pillars of Scrum, after all!). 

...but alas, we discovered that these macros don't display for non-Jira license holders. *sad trombone* I would understand not allowing non-Jira-license-holders to drill into the issues by opening up their details and all that, but these macros really feel like they should be a glimpse into Jira for our Confluence users.

Is there a creative solution for displaying your Sprint-related macros to non-Jira users that you've used? Is there any way around these locked-down Jira license requirements?

1 comment

Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 19, 2022

Hi @Alexis Marticorena, how are you? Welcome to the Atlassian Community 👋🏻

If you're open to using a Marketplace app, I would like to share a FREE solution that may be useful in your need / scenario 👉🏻 MindPro Insights - Dynamic Reports for Jira

This is a cloud app built for Jira that allows you to build highly interactive reports and dashboards in seconds using pre-loaded charts and gadgets that bring up instant data from all your Jira projects.

MindPro Insights.jpg

The best part? You can customize and save multiple dashboard views and export and share your data in PDF (full report with all data), PNG (individual charts) or CSV (issue list). Here you can see a quick tour.

Cheers, 

Eduardo Oliveira | MindPro Team

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events