What's New in Confluence Cloud – June 2020 Edition

85 comments

Sebastian Fahey July 24, 2020

@Tom Leighton a good update FYI

Like Tom Leighton likes this
Aprilmae Tennis July 24, 2020

As a Classy Newbie, this is nice to have this kind of update 

Tathagat Chatterjee July 27, 2020

Thanks guys for adding the possibility to copy paste tables from Excel sheets. More functionality on that aspect (type of sheets etc) would be helpful. 

Glorria D July 27, 2020

In older version adding a file could be shown as a link. The new version doesn't allow that. Can you include that feature as well?

Also the old version we could change the size of a table instead of it being maxed to page width. Can you bring that feature back?

Mahmoud El Magdoub July 27, 2020

The editor crashes when I upload an image and try to resize it, not only this but it shuts down all of Chrome. I sent an issue multiple times and no response yet.

Sharon Welensky July 27, 2020

It would also be great to have the nestable *expand* macros back. I used them extensively to create test outlines. Very useful.

The ability to have some really good compatibility with Excel, to hide or expose table/column rows etc, would also be extremely useful. Those would be good added selling points for Confluence over other similar tools.

Gautam Garg July 27, 2020

/expand macro title could have option to bold the text(same as old version), currently it seems faded and chance reader may missed to see it since it has faded text color. 

Liat Algranti Feren July 28, 2020

Great improvements!

Risto Pearce July 29, 2020

@Brittany Sudlow & @Traci Wilbanks 

What would also be truly awesome is support for some simple formulas and functions, so simple calculations could be done.

munusamy jagadeesan July 29, 2020

thank u for added the team

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events