It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What's New in Confluence Cloud – June 2020 Edition

88 comments

Hello nice to be here.

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this

New to this platform.  Look forward to learning more

Good..

Hi I am new!
Kindly Guide me you genius.

I just want to update my confluence app.pls help me how can i update my app

I was looking for the sticky header feature in tables but couldn't find it, has this been released yet?

amberki  chubinidze.  T.595538283

Hiya @Claudia Lohmann

The sticky headers feature started rolling out last week. You should be getting it soon. 

I am new here and would like to know more about what you do here and what I can do to make some money with my typing skills. I have experience working as a Data Entry Operator typing more than 50 wpm.

GURUVEL C I'm New Here Jul 16, 2020

I AM JUST A BEGINNER IN THE FIELD OF DIAGRAM

New here trying to do more .

hroegiers I'm New Here Jul 17, 2020

Awesome!

I am new to the app and still learning. 

lost in la la land

How to use this site for maximum benefits

Like shrikant agiwale likes this

i am still learning with this site but what kind of work is being done here.

ERROR: Confluence link buttons now show "unknown macro" in the "Directory" column.

Anchors anyone? Gone with the wind...

Ability to define link to new page from current page? Gone with the wind. CTL-K having a true search like it worked before with [ ?

Good for new stuff, but this being a mature product still lacks many features, or removed useful ones replacing them with nothing.

nice

Versioning is a huge issue using confluence. We want to be able to write/update specs and business rules without having them public right away so we can review and then publish. This feature would be amazing. Please add to you backlog 

Can you add in more features to dynamically enhance tables in Confluence? I'd like to present data better. Any plans to integrate with Whimsical? 

Could you also bring back the ability to display an attachment as a link?  

yes I'm in

Please add a dark theme to Confluence which is much needed, a lot of users have requested it and would like to have one.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Enhancements to the Confluence Mobile App

Hey Community! I’m Stephanie Zhang, a Product Manager along with @Wei on the Confluence mobile app. Our team has been hard at work to deliver helpful enhancements to the Confluen...

50 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you