What's New in Confluence Cloud – January 2021 Edition

Hey, Community!

Welcome back! We hope you had a relaxing holiday season. Ready to get a jump on the new year? We are too, and we’ve got some fantastic new resources to help you start off the year with a 💥.

Hyperlinked images: your information destination 🔗 

The only thing better than a Confluence page filled with visuals, are visuals that come equipped with hyperlinks. Connect your visual content to even more content with the new hyperlinked images feature. Simply click the link icon below an image to add a URL and teleport readers to more info.

Dec-16-2020 11-25-01-2 (2) 2.gif

Teamwork makes the dream work with partner templates 🤜 🤛

Why reinvent the wheel yourself when you can learn from the best? Check out our ever-growing collection of partner templates. From Gliffy’s Virtual Event to Recapped.io’s Mutual Action Plan, whatever you need to get things done, there’s a Confluence template for that.

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 5.32.56 PM.png

Keep an eye out on Twitter and YouTube for our template walkthrough videos. Learn how to use InVision’s Design Review with a walkthrough by Director of Product Marketing, Kacy Boone.

Scaling up? 📈

Help your team grow even more agile and scale its output expertly with our Jira Software and Confluence Cloud Premium webinar. Learn about new features in Jira & Confluence Premium to scale, keep your team focused on high-impact activities with global automation, add external collaboration to your team, and much more.

MNTZ-56_Jira-Software_Confluence_Cloud-Premium_Facebook_1200x628_F@1x (2) (1).png

Play Confluence Bingo for a chance to win big 💸

This ain’t your grandma's Sunday Bingo game. Fill out a Confluence Bingo board with any and all of your Confluence experiences. Upload your board as a comment on any of our social media posts on Twitter, Reddit, and Community. If you have Bingo, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card! Even if you don’t have Bingo, still post your board- we’re giving away swag!

Bingo.png

That’s all for now! Share your feedback in the comments and subscribe to the whats-new RSS feed to stay up to date on the latest.

7 comments

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Brittany Sudlow ,

First of all, wish you a very happy new year!

Thanks for sharing these awesome updates. I have already taken part in the BINGO.

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Brittany Sudlow - great news to read! I'm always into news - most interesting for me is hyperlink image 🤩 (I just had a question here in community about this) Seems little but I think it's big improvement. 

The link in text leads to a draft article - is that right? -> Hyperlinked images I'm just so excited about this 👏

Wohoo!

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Brittany Sudlow ,

This is insightful, thank you very much, I happened to watch the Jira/Confluence webinar you shared, and Confluence analytics feature is awesome.

I participated in Bingo and had my own share of joy tick-marking the blocks, just to find there are many aspects I know and many more that I got newly introduced to, looking forward for more such in 2021.

Finally, I tried to subscribe to the RSS feed link, however, was not able to, not sure if it was a problem just for me.

Happy new year to you/all, and glad to stay connected.  

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow this is awesome!

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard you are right the link was broken! I removed it for now and will throw it in there when I have it fixed. 

@Vinod Ramadoss Try this link for the RSS https://community.atlassian.com/tnckb94959/rss/search?q=tags:(whats-new). Basically, you can click the tag "whats-new" on the right side of the article. This will show every article of the new features each month for Confluence!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow Thank you for that article! 

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
hsd as August 24, 2021

Do you need to rearrange your to-do list via labels mechanically? Why not use a button and have Butler do it for you? Have a card that you create once a week? Tell Butler it is his process now. Not simplest is it effective, it's also fun to setup as you can see.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events