Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

135 comments

jussi_jarvelainen May 30, 2022

Great, THANKS! Specifically nice that I gave sometimes feedback that such features would be needed, not to waste time copying and formatting to PPTX! Looking forward to try this out when this rolls out to our use. 

Jeremy Larcombe May 31, 2022

This is a great new feature! However, for me it doesn't show drawio diagrams embedded using the /draw macro (the rest of the page appears OK, but the drawio diagram is missing),

Amy Tidwell May 31, 2022

Getting ready for a retrospective and got pretty excited about using this for the first time, but I don't seem to have access to it yet?  I saw a pop up about it when I logged in today.. how much longer will it take before all instances have access?  

Miha June 2, 2022

Thank you Atlassian - Connfluence Cloud Team. This is really useful. I am looking forward to seeing it in our instance and to use it. 

keith_palmer June 6, 2022

Any idea what the estimated roll out date will be?

June 6 and not seeing this feature on my Confluence page.  Does it require any special action on the part of our administrator?

Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2022

@keith_palmer hey there! As of today, we're currently rolled out to 40% of instances - no need to do anything to opt in on your side. We're anticipating wrapping up the rollout around mid June. 

Like # people like this
Miha June 6, 2022

Thank you Stephanie. We are waiting for.

Apryl Harris June 7, 2022

My company now has Presenter mode. It's pretty cool. I would like to see it extend to full width of screen (there's a lot of white space on the sides). But, it's a start! It's going to be a great addition to the Confluence native functionality.

Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

For folks that were previously not seeing 3rd party apps rendered in Presenter Mode, could you please take a look again and let us know whether this is still the case?

Feel free to reach out to me at szhang5@atlassian.com for a faster response. Thanks!

Like Tetiana Komar likes this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Still not seeing it in my account

Like Mattias Hallberg likes this
Atlassian Team
June 8, 2022

@Collista Lewingdon assuming everything goes according to plan, you should see Presenter Mode in your account by end of week next week! 

Like Jeff Judge likes this
Thomas Varga June 8, 2022

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_, I can confirm that I am now seeing Gliphy content displayed as expected in Presenter Mode. Thank you for that.

Jeremy Larcombe June 9, 2022

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_ I'm now seeing embedded DrawIO diagrams in Presenter mode, thank you!

Like # people like this
Donny Gison June 9, 2022

Awesome feature! Been waiting for this. 

One item to raise though @Stephanie Zhang _Product_, why is the Presenter Mode NOT available on the Overview page?  :( 

Don Parker June 9, 2022

Hello, is there an update on how the roll out is progressing for Presenter Mode?  Thanks! 

Atlassian Team
June 9, 2022

@Donny Gison we'd love to hear your use case for presenting the overview page! It wasn't something we initially thought would be a popular use case, but would love to hear yours. Feel free to reach out to me at szhang5@atlassian.com

Atlassian Team
June 9, 2022

@Don Parker you should see presenter mode in your instance end of next week at the latest. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Like # people like this
mdaugherty June 9, 2022

I am assuming that since I don't see this option in our overflow menu, that it hasn't been rolled out to our instance of Confluence?

Being an IT/Business Consulting company, we present daily to clients using Confluence.  This will be really, really great for content presentation and delivery

Lars Stuber June 15, 2022

Is there a supported hotkey? Or do I always need to go via the context menu?

Amy Tidwell June 15, 2022

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_ Commenting here that it's June 15 and I still don't see the feature yet... maybe next time y'all should hold on promoting this until everyone has access.  Just a thought.  It's disappointing to keep looking for it and not see it yet.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user June 15, 2022

Yeah, I'm going to side with @Amy Tidwell here. I get the desire to get fast feedback from folks that have a feature made accessible to them, but how about keeping in mind the (natural) aggravation that results from customers who do not have a feature and are literally waiting for weeks.

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_ Maybe worth another zoom call?

Like Amy Tidwell likes this
Alyssa_Bowers June 15, 2022

We are also not seeing the presenter mode in our Confluence. Any suggestions to check on the status of rollout to our instance?

Atlassian Team
June 15, 2022

@Amy Tidwell @[deleted] @Alyssa_Bowers hey there! Thanks for the feedback, we'll take it into consideration for the next rollout - I agree it can be frustrating having to wait.

Can you check again on your side if you're still not seeing Presenter Mode? You should be able to see it now in the overflow menu. If you still aren't, can you try the following:

- Restart your browser
- Try on a newly created page (certain legacy pages will not support Presenter Mode)
- Make sure you aren't on the overview page

If you're still not seeing it, please let me know at szhang5@atlassian.com and our team can help troubleshoot to see what's going on. 

Amy Tidwell June 15, 2022

Thank you @Stephanie Zhang _Product_ !  Yes, it's working for us now.  Woot!

Nicole Downes June 23, 2022

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_ 

I have a table that uses the full page, but when in presenter mode, it shows with the wide white spaces on each side, making the table very hard to read.  Is there a trick to making it show in full page?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events