Play Confluence Bingo with us!

My inner grandma (disclaimer: I am a millennial, not a real grandmother) loves eating dinner at 5 pm, watching The History Channel, and PLAYING BINGO! Something else about me you should know...I love competitions.

So let’s play Confluence Bingo with a drawing for a chance to win $100 & swag.

Who’s in??

Here’s how it works. Just copy this Confluence Bingo board. Mark each square you have completed. And upload your board as a comment on this post.

If you have Bingo, you will be entered for a chance to win 100 buckaroos!

If you do not have Bingo, still post your board, you’ll be entered for a chance to win swag!

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Secret (not so secret) tip: For more entries, share your Confluence Bingo Board in the other places we’re playing Confluence Bingo.

You will get 1 entry for a comment (picture of your board) on this Community article.

+ 1 entry for commenting on our Tweet

+ 1 entry for RTing our Tweet

+ 1 entry for commenting on our Reddit post

+1 entry for commenting on our LinkedIn post

Note: This game is just a warmup! There are more Confluence Bingo boards and chances to win $$$ to come! Watch the Atlassian Community for the next Confluence Bingo game in January 2021 or follow the Twitter hashtag #confluencebingo. Stay tuned for more chances to win some moolah and to read my awkward attempt at jokes.

96 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

@Brittany Sudlow - Bingo'd more boxes than I thought I would!

Also commented on Reddit :)

Dave_Liao_Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Laurie Fox December 16, 2020

BINGO! Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 1.37.47 PM.png

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Fun contest @Brittany Sudlow - BINGO!

Has anyone else played music Zoom bingo? It's a fun virtual bingo too, and I'm going to a holiday one tonight.

Confluence bingo.jpg

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

BINGO.....

bingo.png

Like # people like this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

Bingo!

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

Woohoo - that was fun!!

image.png

Like # people like this
Fawn Apgar December 16, 2020

Who knew cat GIFs would help me get bingo?!

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Bingo! That was fun! Great idea, @Brittany Sudlow !Confluence Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Wow, now that I know when Confluence came out, I can't un-know it... feels like such a long time ago. 

Like # people like this
ramundodj December 17, 2020

I really, really like this idea. It's super fun and really original. I can definitely see myself using this type of format in interacting with some of my super users. 

Confluence Bingo.png

Like # people like this
web December 17, 2020

ccc.png

Like # people like this
Klaus H. Wilch December 17, 2020

bingo.png

10 out of 24 currently so far but more to be likely added soon...dear Confluence team help me with the second in the first row :)  

Merry Christmas all :)

Like # people like this
Mechee December 17, 2020

Web capture_17-12-2020_145310_community.atlassian.com.jpeg

So close!! 🐱‍👤🎅🎄🤶

Like # people like this
Thomas Egger December 17, 2020

Confluence Bingo_TE.pngThat was fun. :-)

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

Hi @Brittany Sudlow ,

BINGO!

Loved playing Confluence Bingo!

bingo1.png

Like # people like this
Carla Pasquali December 18, 2020

Loved playing this! :)

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2020

20201218_124425.png

BINGO!

Like # people like this
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 18, 2020

Bingo! 

and... Connie? really? :D It sounds sweet 😍Play_Confluence_Bingo_with_us__-_Atlassian_Community.png

Like # people like this
Nicole Helgeson December 18, 2020

Fun.  Connie though?  Dave_Liao_Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2020

This is awesome, it was exciting and fun, am glad to check many boxes, tweeted as well :) Thankyou @Brittany Sudlow

Confluence.JPG

Like # people like this
johndpatton December 19, 2020

Everything but Connie for me. But I always try to rename it something specific to the company I’m helping. If not I call it the “wiki”. The name “Confluence” usually brings neutral or negative impressions

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2020

Bingo! Really creative, this :-)

Confluence Bingo (4).png

Like # people like this
Inga Shaikhutdinova December 19, 2020

Bingo!
thanks, had 🤩 fun

05E63840-D2BA-45B6-B132-DB3C469240E4.jpeg

Like # people like this
stcl December 20, 2020

Before Atlassian announced the discontinuation of it‘s server products I would‘ve checked „10/10 would bring Confluence to my next company“ for sure, but now ...

48EC9AD6-E4A2-4C79-A0F4-16438DCA025C.jpeg

Like # people like this
James Whitehead
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2020

F5F77978-A7A9-428E-923B-3E9B95DBE186.jpeg

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events