Introducing Activity Feed for Android

Hi! :wave: I’m Chloe Kurzon, a product manager on the Confluence mobile team. Today, our team is excited to announce the rollout of Activity Feed for Android.

The Activity Feed has been a popular feature on the web and iOS for a while now, helping users stay up-to-date and engaged with their latest activity in Confluence. We’re excited to bring this feed experience to Android in the new “Activity” tab.

asset_01.png 

What content is in the activity feed?

The Activity Feed has all of the latest updates and activity from the spaces and people you’re following. You can scroll through cards with details on new comments, edits, and page creations.

Because we surface content based on who you’re following, you have full control over what type of content you see in your feed. Feel like you’re missing updates from your favorite co-worker? You can easily edit the people and spaces you are following directly in the “Activity” tab.

asset_02.gif

How do I :heart_eyes: the things I see?

We know you’ll have thoughts on the updates in your feed, and life is always better with emojis. We made sure that you can easily :clap: , :heart_eyes: , and :fire: content directly to the feed to give your colleagues all of the love and support they deserve.

asset_03.png

This feature is currently rolling out, so expect to see it on your Android device in the next few weeks if you haven’t already. We’ll be continuing to iterate on the feed experience over the next few quarters, so please feel free to leave any feedback or ideas you have for us below!

And if you don’t have the Confluence Cloud app for Android, download it from the Google Play store today!

3 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

So grateful that Confluence Mobile is now available for our Android users. The Mobile App has been a game changer, especially for field based team members. Happy that we now have 100% coverage no matter what the personal mobile phone preference the user has.

Alex Barnaba December 14, 2022

It's a wonderful Gift! I will start using today.

Alex Barnaba December 20, 2022

Are there some guidelines for a better compatible layouts between desktop and android (portrait) ?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events