How do you use Boards / Project Tracking Software ?

Dear Community,

My name is Sekajipo Taplah; I’m a product manager on Confluence Cloud, working on new forms of content creation.

We are doing some early research to understand how people track projects, tasks or milestones in their everyday tools. We’re also interested in learning more about why people use Kanban Boards, such as Trello.

As leaders of our community, we really value your opinion and we’d love to get your thoughts and feedback about this topic via a brief survey. It should take 35 seconds to complete.

You can fill out the survey here . 🎉

Your insights will help contribute to a new project that’ll shape the future of Confluence 🎁. 

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

9 comments

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Hi @Sekajipo Taplah !

Cannot access the survey, something with privacy settings.

Like Jay Allison likes this
Sekajipo Taplah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2021

Hi @Grigory Salnikov ! 

The survey should be open now to all :) . Earlier it was restricted to certain domains.

Like Chris Buzon likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2021

Done

Like Sekajipo Taplah likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2021

Hi @Sekajipo Taplah , yes it is ok now.

Done.

Sekajipo Taplah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2021

@Grigory Salnikov & @Fabian Lim the two of you are amazing! Thanks so much 

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2021

you are welcome.jpeg

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

Hi @Sekajipo Taplah I have filled the survey.

Sekajipo Taplah
Atlassian Team
November 10, 2021

@G subramanyam Awesome !

Like G subramanyam likes this
Deepak Mathur May 9, 2022

I think this is old thread but, quit interesting, I'm looking for better solution for planning, roadmapping content creation and then exporting as well.

Haven't tried this with confluence, what are the possibilities and which tool is perfect for this?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events