Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Calling for customers to try an early version of the new Confluence Home 🏠

Hey Community! 

We're working on a new version of Confluence Home 🏠 and we'd love to get you and your team members to try it out. 

We've been working on some exciting new features πŸš€ to help you quickly get back to your work and catch up on relevant activity around you. 

If you're using Confluence Cloud and would be interested in trying this out with your team, please reach out! Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or comment below.

Looking forward to having you all try this out!

Best,

DJ

Product Manager on Confluence Cloud

8 comments

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Hi DJ,

I'm interested in early-access/trial.

Thanks,

Dave

Like β€’ DJ Chung likes this
Maurice Pasman June 4, 2021

DJ, I know you can't help this personally, but it annoys me to no extent that you guys keep on adding useless gibberish to the product, while there are still hundreds of long lasting bugs open, many of which related to the new editor.

You keep on alienating your existing and loyal customer base, and driving many of us in the open arms of the likes of Notion.

DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Hi @Maurice Pasman - thank you for the feedback and voicing your concerns. Would you be willing to chat more about some of the specific things you'd like to see changed? I can make sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. If so, please feel free to reach out to me at dchung2@atlassian.com and I can help coordinate a time. 

Roman_Bozeman June 4, 2021

Hi DJ,

I always like new stuff. Hook me up bro.

~Roman

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2021

@DJ Chung are you talking about /wiki/home (the "dashboard") or Atlassian | Start page? Or something else?

Kenesha Sexton June 7, 2021

Hi DJ,

I am interested in the early version of Confluence Home.

Thanks.

Like β€’ Roman_Bozeman likes this
DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2021

@James Dellow this is for /wiki/home

Logi Helgu September 28, 2021

I would like to see (try out something) here...without having to involve everyone on my teams...but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what others get from this and what happens =)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events