Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Calling for customers to try an early version of the new Confluence Home 🏠

Hey Community! 

We're working on a new version of Confluence Home 🏠 and we'd love to get you and your team members to try it out. 

We've been working on some exciting new features 🚀 to help you quickly get back to your work and catch up on relevant activity around you. 

If you're using Confluence Cloud and would be interested in trying this out with your team, please reach out! Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or comment below.

Looking forward to having you all try this out!

Best,

DJ

Product Manager on Confluence Cloud

7 comments

Hi DJ,

I'm interested in early-access/trial.

Thanks,

Dave

Like DJ Chung likes this

DJ, I know you can't help this personally, but it annoys me to no extent that you guys keep on adding useless gibberish to the product, while there are still hundreds of long lasting bugs open, many of which related to the new editor.

You keep on alienating your existing and loyal customer base, and driving many of us in the open arms of the likes of Notion.

DJ Chung Atlassian Team Jun 04, 2021

Hi @Maurice Pasman - thank you for the feedback and voicing your concerns. Would you be willing to chat more about some of the specific things you'd like to see changed? I can make sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. If so, please feel free to reach out to me at dchung2@atlassian.com and I can help coordinate a time. 

Hi DJ,

I always like new stuff. Hook me up bro.

~Roman

James Dellow Community Leader Jun 05, 2021

@DJ Chung are you talking about /wiki/home (the "dashboard") or Atlassian | Start page? Or something else?

Hi DJ,

I am interested in the early version of Confluence Home.

Thanks.

Like Roman_Bozeman likes this
DJ Chung Atlassian Team Jun 07, 2021

@James Dellow this is for /wiki/home

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Confluence Bingo Round 3!

That’s right! Grandma’s back at it again, and this time she’s brought all her friends. In honor of Team '21, this Bingo round is dedicated to all things team-related, and the prizes are no exception....

2,922 views 31 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you