Are you "picking up" what Confluence is putting down? ❤️

❤️ Ahhhh, February, the month of loooove. ❤️ The Confluence team wanted to share a little love we have for you. And what better way to do that than…well…pick up lines. We’ll do you one better – these are Confluence pick up lines!

If we don’t have you sold on how much we love you from our sincere pickup lines, we’ll prove it to you another way – free stuff 💸 !

Comment below and tweet us @Confluence on Twitter with your favorite pick-up line from this list for a chance to win swag 👕 .

image (16).png

Can’t wait to see your votes!

27 comments

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

I feel like Jira is being left out of the love here what with various Link Types

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

I do have to say that, of that list, the "You are my favorite feature" is my favorite, however.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow - Automation rule: "If the reporter is you, then send over a cup of coffee" ☕

@Mike Rathwell - agreed! Maybe... "you UNBLOCK me"? 💙

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

In my heart, there's a space for you!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

@Daniel Eads - ooh, that's a good one.

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

@Dave Liao thanks for commenting! You've been selected to receive a gift code to our Atlassian swag store in honor of Confluence's Customer Love Month. Please email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim your code. 

Like # people like this
Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi February 10, 2021

Hi @Brittany Sudlow ,

This is really nice to know about Love Month for wonderful collaboration tool Confluence..!

I would say Confluence has great Influence in My Life.. 

BR,

Prashant.

Like # people like this
zach February 10, 2021

"I'd like to Expedite this relationship ❤️"

Like # people like this
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

"I could watch you all day" #stalkermode❤️

Like # people like this
Joe Pursel February 10, 2021

Can I call @Brittany Sudlow  you?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 10, 2021

There was a Summit t-shirt a few years ago with a bunch of pick-up lines on it.

I was not able to find a photo of it but I did stumble across an Tumblr page of Jira pick-up lines - https://jirapickuplines.tumblr.com/ 

Girl you looking for a sprint or an epic? - Jamie Martin 
Like # people like this
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2021

"I'd like to save you for later"

a.jpg

"I see you visited my profile, but I don't have any notifications yet.

Like # people like this
Tanya C February 10, 2021

Oh table, how much do I love the? Let me number your rows.  

Like # people like this
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2021

I have to index my mind because you are all over the place.

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2021

Why don't we transition to my place and get some resolution?

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

This entire thread makes me mildly uncomfortable, but it's worth the laughs. 😜

+100 points to everyone for the creative and on-and-off colored pick up lines.

Like # people like this
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
February 11, 2021

@Tanya CYou've been selected to receive a gift code to our Atlassian swag store in honor of Confluence's Customer Love Month. Please email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim your code. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

I found you through my non-stop "live search", and promise to have a lot for our "Children Display" 

Like # people like this
Helder Miguel Alves Magalhães February 12, 2021

Will you... Share.png your life with me? 💍 😍

#Proposal

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

Your content in the right hands... forget the graveyard of documents... stand-alone documents, are you still using that?

Like # people like this
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2021

Ok.. last one ;)

a.jpg

Like # people like this
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2021

@Helder Miguel Alves Magalhães thanks for the awesome pickup line! You've been selected to receive a gift code to our Atlassian swag store in honor of Confluence's Customer Love Month. Please email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim your code. 

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2021

@Rob Horan thanks for the awesome pickup line! You've been selected to receive a gift code to our Atlassian swag store in honor of Confluence's Customer Love Month. Please email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim your code. 

Esther Ovie
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Valerie Palmer February 25, 2021

There are   No restrictions.PNGon my heart and I'dLike.PNG to create space.PNGin my Home.PNGfor you. 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events