It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

($100 gift card) Participate in Confluence customer research!

What if Confluence were free?

Participate in a study with the Confluence team!

We're currently looking at how we can make Confluence both more accessible by offering a free version and improving the Confluence experience, making it more useful for you and your teams throughout your day.

If you'd like to participate in our study, we invite you to take a 2-minute survey below to see if you qualify. If you qualify, we'll reach out soon to set up an appointment time. 

Locations: San Francisco (CA), New York (NY), and Austin (TX)

Dates:

• August 14th (Tuesday)
  • August 15th (Wednesday)
  • August 21st (Tuesday)
  • August 22nd (Wednesday)

Length: 90 minutes

Requirements:

• Must be present on-site for the study
  • Must currently use Confluence 

Receive a $100 gift card if you participate!

5 comments

Hi @Tiffany Chang, are these sessions on site or can they be scheduled remote?

Hi @Kimberly Deal! These are on-site sessions. 

Kimberly Deal Community Leader Aug 03, 2018

@Tiffany ChangAwesome!  Thanks for the update, if you decide to do remote sessions, I'd be super interested.

Fabian Lopez Community Leader Aug 05, 2018

Same with me. I am interested on remote sessions as well

Conversions Not Clicks

I don't qualify for the focus groups (location)  BUT, current state of $10 / year for a 10-user starter licence isn't low enough barrier to entry? (I host my own server instance. That was the quote at last renewal.)

I suspect the people you would filter out with $10/year you want to filter out anyway. Success isn't just :"users" or even "customers." It's good customers: people who find enough value in what you provide that they're willing to pay for it. I'm not a fan of getting bigger numbers for essentially off-point "metrics." "Hits" from back in Web 1.0 days comes to mind as an example.

(A hit actually costs you. *May* have some value in driving hosted ad rates. *May* have some, also indirect, relationship to "engagement." Eventually, people wised up and started tracking "click throughs." Then "sign-ups." Then getting paid. Not that I've had this conversation with a couple generations of webby start-ups. Guess which ones lasted?

Comment

Community showcase
Published Dec 18, 2018 in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

636 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you