Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me more about Confluence Cloud!

Sunny Sun
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2024

Hello Atlassian Community!

Sunny and Caresse here from the Confluence team. We’d like to make an open call for feedback on Confluence Premium. Specifically, we’d like to ask what’s working well and your favorite things about Premium and, on the flip side, understand how Confluence Premium can go further in helping you and your team accomplish goals.

puppy copy.jpg

Including an adorable pup reppin' Confluence for attention. 🤩

SO, who’s invited:

😎 Ideally, you’re someone who has tried Confluence Premium and has a boatload to say about it!

How you can share your thoughts with us:

We’re collecting feedback in a two different forms, use whichever is easiest for you:

• A short Google form

• Note - We're including submissions collected via this form in our post-research analysis and findings.

• Hop on a quick coffee chat: <-- Use the link to easily book time with us to participate in a 30-min 1:1 Zoom call. We'll connect you directly with a product manager or content designer who is looking forward to the opportunity to chat with you.

Thank you,
Sunny and Caresse

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2024

@Sunny Sun count me in! I filled out both links.

Sunny Sun
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2024

Excited!! 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Filip Callewaert February 12, 2024

No coffee during EU business hours, @Sunny Sun ?

Like # people like this
Sunny Sun
Atlassian Team
February 12, 2024

Hello @Filip Callewaert

Feel free to fill out the Google Form and I can email you to set up an EU friendly time for us to connect :) Thank you so much for your interest! 

Like # people like this
Filip Callewaert February 12, 2024

thx, @Sunny Sun !!! > the form was completed seconds before I posted the coffee remark!

Like # people like this
Sunny Sun
Atlassian Team
February 12, 2024

Awesome! @Filip Callewaert I will email you!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events