Shape the future of Compass in the Compass Research Group!

Hi Compass community,

We’re grateful that you’ve been able to join us on our journey to build Compass. Your feedback continues to be crucial in helping us build a product that you and your team love to use. So, we’d love to invite you to join the Compass Research Group!

How does it work?

Contribute to Compass by participating in interviews, usability tests, surveys, and more.

How you help out is different every time. We’ll give you all the details in an email, so you can decide if you want to participate.

You can opt out at any time.

What’s in it for me?

:balloon: Gift cards, swag, and other fun surprises

:horn: The inside scoop on what the Compass team is working on

:Connector: Connect directly with Atlassian product teams

:heart: Being able to influence and improve Compass

:slack-celebrate_flipped0: Bragging rights!

We want to learn from you

Join the Compass Research Group

6 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

i'm in 🙋‍♂️

Sophie Avard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2022

Hey @Ollie Guan, you can join the Compass Research Group here. Excited to have you onboard!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

@Sophie Avard 

Thanks for the guide, i have registered and passed this information to more users.

Like Sophie Avard likes this
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2022

Registered - keen to see how Compass is progressing and what's in it's future!

CCM

Like Sophie Avard likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2022

Hi @Sophie Avard 

A bit late to the Party!!

I have requested for joining the group and interested in Compass.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Sophie Avard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M

That's great! We will provide details of upcoming research via email - Keep an eye out for an email from Compass Research Team!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events