Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planting the seed working?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

please see here. Did you try to post on product forums? 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2021

Oh, you did, sorry, ignore me :-(((

giphy

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 1, 2021

Its dropped out of my list of challenges altogether, but I didn't see it being awarded.

Did it show up on yours @Hana Kučerová ?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2021

That's right @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ . I don't see it anymore. I thought that there's only limited space (only 10 challenges are visible?) and after Team 2021's challenges end this one shows again.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2021

So, maybe, the question is - are you able to get it, if you don't see it in your list? I'm not 100% sure.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

sry, forgot your post about this

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 1, 2021

I dont have anything in particular that I want to ask at the moment. But when I do Ill specifically watch the badges. 😁👍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events