Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "Planting the Seed" work for you?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Hi everybody,

I've asked a question in one of the private groups yesterday and didn't get this one.

Does it work for you?

Thank you!

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hey @Hana Kučerová

Currently the Planting the Seed challenge only applies for Product-related questions on product forums. Group activity, like questions in the private kudos feedback group, is not set to complete this challenge. Sorry for the lack of clarity there!

Best,

Jacob

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Jacob Young ,

thank you! Maybe it would help add this information to the challenge description, so others won't be confused too.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

@Alexander Pappert - Did you earn this yet?

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

not yet

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

Bummer I was hoping it was fixed by now.

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Monique vdB  I posted this question the other day - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Does-cloud-enterprise-support-more-users-thank-standard-cloud/qaq-p/1676703  but it did not work.   I also thought I was in jira cloud but ended up in Jira software. Can someone move this for me.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

Tested this weekend and it worked.  

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 17, 2021

I just did one and it worked.

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

it says: Post a question on anything!

I asked some questions in the kudos group, the did not count. badge still not completed

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 22, 2021

It may not count questions asked in groups. Are others finding the same thing? Potentially ask a product question and see if that works?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

I can confirm that is working, I asked product question today and got it. Thank you.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2021

@Monique vdB @Hana Kučerová 

my product question from end of april did not count

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JIRA-Base-URL-different-to-Server-Hostname/qaq-p/1680026#M136698

maybe if have to aks a new one now that it is fixed  ;)

0 votes
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 22, 2021

Yep, Im good. But I found at times they were slow to come through - been playing with it all evening!!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Thanks... still nothing for me... maybe because it is not my first question :-( 

Solutions Partner
April 22, 2021

Oh dear, Ill have to have some points deducted. I was looking at the wrong badge - so no I don't have it. Ill keep trying.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events