Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This month 1 like = 1 tree 🌳 (and that’s just the beginning)

224 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 13, 2023

Way to go everyone! Keep it up, we're almost at the halfway point!!! 

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 11.04.29 AM.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 13, 2023

And don't miss @Ditte Simard's WIP Wednesday, it's out of this world!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

A tree should be planted for this!

Like # people like this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

@Craig Nodwell it looks like two just were...

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

“Planting a tree is the easiest way to align yourself with the cosmic rhythm.”

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

@Randy O_Neal A Thousand A Day Keeps The Parking Lot Away

Like # people like this
ronald_bergmann July 13, 2023

@Monique vdBit's the Great Deku tree from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. When you grow up in a big city the Deku Forest, sadly, sometimes is as close as it gets to a real one :D

Like # people like this
Victor Westmann July 13, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing more details @Monique vdB

Really appreciate the extra info!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 14, 2023

We did it ahead of schedule, everyone - crossed the halfway mark! I don't know what y'all did but YAY EVERYONE for 16,500 trees and 55% planted!

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 10.49.30 AM.png

I will be on vacation for the next week and unable to update the tree count. I did share my secrets with @Saralie S. so keep your eye out for her updates. 

GO TREES!

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

I'm afraid you may have been slightly too enthusiastic, @Monique vdB - the counter shows a good 16.000 still to go:

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 11.38.05.png

Nevertheless, that still comes down to over 1.500 trees in a day yesterday!

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2023

Hi @Monique vdB Future Community Leader here 🙂. I am keenly interested in Atlassian Global Impact initiative. We need to bring this idea to the roadmap and do something soon. This will create a bridge to empower ACE communities and delivery Atlassian knowledge, Product initiatives and ideas.

How and where can we get the follow ups from your discussions about it?

Because I'll keep on asking 😜

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2023

1000 a day to keep the parking lot away
1000aday.jpg

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2023

@Craig Nodwell OMG Completed 1606 times?!?

giphy 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

@Hana Kučerová yesterday's news.
A Tree Should be Planted for This.

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

@Craig Nodwell You are Awesome 👍

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

Nah, it's you that is awesome @Sanjog Sigdel 
I'm just an old guy doing my rock and roll duty. 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

@Craig Nodwell Many, many trees will be planted for this.

giphy

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

< 14000 to go.
Wooo 
A Tree Should be planted for this.
thousandaday.jpg

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

@Craig Nodwell  full speed. Amazing !!!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

Trees..trees and more trees 🎋🌴

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

13 Days to go and around 11900 trees remaining.

Screenshot from 2023-07-19 11-58-32.png

Lets buckle up and get this done.

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

Completed my target of making it to 500. I read and learned so many things from Atlassian in last 19 days than what I did before. 

Screenshot from 2023-07-19 11-56-08.png

@Monique vdB I'll add a tagline Planted 500+ trees 🌳🌴🌲 as a part of Atlassian Community  in my bio at the end of July. :) 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2023

We're getting closer.
1000 a day to keep the parking lot away

1000aday.png

Like # people like this
Roberta Guimarães de Souza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2023

Yes! Plant more, more and more trees! 

Like # people like this
Dana A July 19, 2023

Keep up the great work! What a great community , we are learning something new everyday and helping plant trees that are needed . Be the change you want to see in the world. One person can make a difference.  Have a beautiful day ! 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events