Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Atlassian Community helps the planet 🌳

88 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 24, 2023

@Sanjog Sigdel I will update the Tree Tracker once our month is over and we see how many trees we end up planting! Last year was our first time doing this so this is an all-time count :)

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2023

Wow.
Love this.
amazing.png

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 15, 2023
Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 28, 2023

Congratulations to those who helped us plant another 10,500 trees! 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2023

🌳 

🌳

🌳

🌳

🌳

🌳

Like # people like this
Bella Den October 2, 2023

Great Ideas

Like # people like this
uday siddapur April 1, 2024

what a good initiative.

Like # people like this
iulian_rosu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2024

tree-planting.jpeg

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

Kudos to the team for this fantastic initiative! Your efforts are making a real difference and inspiring - let's keep pushing forward 

Like # people like this
Volkan ural
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2024

Güzel 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Miriam Hopton August 14, 2024

Wow I love this and looking forward to planting more trees - saving the earth!! Thanks Atlassian for thinking of the planet. More trees, the better!

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events