85 comments

Comment

Aruesiri Excel June 15, 2023

Lovely

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2023

Yeahhhh. Super excited for the TREES 🎄🎄🎄

Like # people like this
Winyle Online June 20, 2023

I wonder how many people commenting here have actually reforested an area in the past. I mean physically planting trees, not clicking trees on the internet :)

I personally once had the opportunity to reforest an area that was no longer suitable for cultivation. It's been over 25 years since then, and I occasionally visit the area to see how those trees have grown beautifully.

Like # people like this
Arthur Coelho Pinto June 20, 2023

Love it!

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2023

@Monique vdB  Super Excited for this campaign.

I am using ECOSIA search engine which also does plantation as a part of our search history. So far 20 trees have been planted from my search strokes in that browser. 

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2023

@Winyle Online I helped in actually planting trees. My family and I participated in an Eagle Scout project where we planted over 200 trees in an area that was ravaged by beetle kill here in Colorado. 

Like # people like this
Casey Brewer June 21, 2023

❤️

Like # people like this
Brenda Wutke
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2023

Amazing idea!😍

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2023

Very awesome!! Plant more trees. :)

Like # people like this
Fasel June 24, 2023

The dedication to the environment and involving the community is commendable.

Like # people like this
Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2023

Yes! Let's plant more trees!!!

Like # people like this
Yesuratnam Maddu June 26, 2023

This is a fantastic initiative. I can't wait to see the tree tracker scale the thermometer!

Like # people like this
Ashish June 27, 2023

Very Nice Initiative... Team, please continue the wonderful work.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 27, 2023

I am trying not to like any of these comments yet so i can like them all on July 1. But thank you everyone for joining! Can't wait to plant trees with you all!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2023

So many great comments, waiting for a forest.  A tree should be planted for this

Like # people like this
Tigran Grigoryan
Banned
June 29, 2023

MoreSpeed To BrainForce

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 30, 2023

Phew, I finally get to like all these posts!  We're live, everyone!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 30, 2023

@Winyle Online that is fantastic that you've planted trees yourself! Have you seen the story of Jadev Payang? So inspiring. 

@Sanjog Sigdel yes, I love Ecosia! You can install it as a Chrome extension too.

@Collista Lewingdon I saw you asked "Does Atlassian take the time to go and not just give money to these foundations, but to plant trees but to give their time and their presences to these organizations?"

Yes! Through the Atlassian Foundation, employees are given time off to volunteer for organizations around the world, and our personal donations are matched as well up to a certain amount.  We've done everything from trash cleanup around offices to trips to Cambodia with Room to Read.

Part of what inspired Likes for Trees is not only our founders' commitment to climate acton, but also the culture at Atlassian of giving back.  💙

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2023

@Monique vdB and I've broken my likes already.  LOL it's not even 9am here.
A Tree Should Be Planted For This!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2023

Like # people like this
Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2023

I loved the initiative!! 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 10, 2023

We had 105 users earn 5000 or more points in the last quarter! For each one of those amazing leaders, we will plant an additional 100 trees. Our tree tracker is now up to 73,799 historical trees planted, plus our current tally of 8,406.  

Don't forget we're planting trees all month, so jump in and help us hit our 30,000 tree goal!

Like # people like this
chigozie nelson July 12, 2023

Hello, It is very interesting with ATLASSIAN to plan for a better life.

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

WOW that's a wondaful initiative our community is doing , proud  to be part of Atlassian Community

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2023

@Monique vdB Where can we find the total trees planted by the Atlassian community ever? A breakdown by years would be even more insightful. Also the stats of above post for year should be updated as we have already added the count in July.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events