Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader of the Pack for April, May, and June 2024!

TGIF, Atlassian Community! Another quarter is in the books, and this one was an absolute BLAST đź’Ą

In case you’re just tuning in, we’re currently running Likes for Trees III, Tree Amigos with the huge goal of planting 40,000 trees 🌳 and celebrations on this thread will count towards that total - so gear up to do some ecological good AND cheer on our Leaders of the Pack from this past quarter!

giphy

Congratulations to @Brant Schroeder, who made it to the top of the leaderboard with 89,372 points! WOW! đźŽ‰

Here are the rest of the Top 10 Leaders for this Quarter: 
@Trudy Claspill
@Bill Sheboy 
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM 
@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 
@John Funk 
@Laurie Sciutti 
@Kristian Klima
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ 
@Tomislav Tobijas 

And now our Top 10 leading Atlassians! Drumroll please… Congratulations to @Mohanraj Thangamuthu!!! âś¨
@Andrew DeBell 
@Gaurav Kataria 
@Sabine Mayer 
@Josh Shepherd 
@Joanna Thurmann 
@Patrik S
@Ben 
@Mutya A 
@Lara 

A big round of applause to everyone on the leaderboard. đź‘Ź

giphy

As a reminder, everyone who reaches at least 5000 points on the leaderboard before October 1st, 2024 will receive a Leader of the Pack Kudos badge and a head start on next quarter’s leaderboard. 🤩

The Q2 2024 Leader of the Pack Kudos badge has been awarded to members who earned over 5,000 in the previous quarter and the leaderboard rollover is in effect as of July 1, 2024.

10 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Woohoo GIFs | GIFDB.com

Like • # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

2522003483ef683712ba8d9408b5eb308b055de8.gif

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2024

I sincerely love working with all of you!! 

i-love-my-job-concept-yellow-green-note-paper-red-heart-rustic-wooden-background-what-you-do-do-what-you-notes-75637563.jpg

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2024

Congratulations!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2024

Congratulations to all the winners! 🎉👏. Keep up the amazing work!

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2024

Well done everyone!

well-done-rszd.gif

s_mokhov July 8, 2024

How do people like John Funk and other amass so many points and have a life at the same time??

meshack musembi July 12, 2024

Congratulations to all the winners! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2024

@s_mokhov  - Some people watch Netflix or spend hours on social media or xyz hobby. My wife and I are empty nesters, and I enjoy answering Community questions as a hobby. And I enjoy my life quite much  :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events