Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is "Jira Cloud Learning 1" working correctly?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Hi,

has anyone of you got "Jira Cloud Learning 1"?

I've seen several videos, but no luck. It seems to me, that there's some problem with the confirmation, that you've seen the whole video. For example when I try to watch video, which has 38 seconds, it ends at time 0:37, not 0:38.

Thank you.

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

@Alexander Pappert Thank you, Jacoby looked into in yesterday - it works for me now.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

I stuck on "Jira Cloud Learning 2"

where ist the "New to Jira" group or whatever this is

Leave 1 like in the New to Jira discussion

Leave 1 like in the New to Jira question

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

@Alexander Pappert Exactly same for me :-) - likes don't work. 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

@Alexander Pappert try it again, please. I communicated it to Jacoby - there was a  difference between liking comment and liking the original post - it was prior configured to solely reward for liking the original post. Now it's enabled for liking comments too!

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

ok, now there are 5 tasks, no longer 4:

Watch 2 jira basics video

Answer 1 question tagged jira-cloud

Leave 1 like in the New to Jira discussion

Leave 1 like in the New to Jira question

Leave 1 like a New to Jira question comment

I liked some post, but it seems it doesn't count.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2021

@Alexander Pappert 

Please, which discussions/questions did you like? I will send it to Atlassian, so they can check it. Thank you.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2021
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

@Alexander Pappert - I don't think so, I believe these are the correct ones:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira/ct-p/new-to-jira 

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2021

seems buggy

last year, it hepled to deacitvate ad blocker, but now even this doesn't help me to get the points

0 votes
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2021

I've tried several times today to get that, but it isn't working for me either. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events