Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to Our Festive Sweater Winners!

We saw so many amazing entries to our Festive Sweater Holiday Contest, and thank you all for your participation! I made a tiny error on my part during the Community Social and missed a few entries, so here is the updated list of winners and runner-ups (who will be receiving Atlassian swag and a donation on their behalf to their local food bank!):

We have @Brett Hall as our Crowd Favorite, and @Sam Nadarajan as the Atlassian Team Choice!Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.11.12 AM.png

And for our runner-ups, we have @Trudy Claspill@Kristján Geir Mathiesen@Arshiya Sultana, and @Darryl Lee!

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.17.03 AM.png

Last but not least, thank you to everybody who participated! We love it when the community comes together to share any part of their lives, and we're so thankful that every one of you shows up for each other. This truly is one of the best communities out there, period.

A million high-fives to @LarryBrock @Jess Moss @Ollie Guan @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Fabrice Huart - NSI @Julie Yost @Summer.Hogan @Morbhen Rattray @Aswin Raj D @Hassan Khan @Amanda Barber @Mark Cruth @Hana Kučerová @Ajay _view26_

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 11.13.00 AM.png

Happy holidays, all!

4 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2023

Thanks for a fun activity, @Caroline Park 

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2023

Thanks for organizing this fun activity @Caroline Park! Congrats to the winners! Happy Holidays! 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 30, 2023

Congratulations to all the winners! It was fun, thank you.

Like # people like this
Sahil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2024

Good to see such things

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events