Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columbus AUG News - March 2019. Event Follow ups! New Events! Training Discounts!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2019

Hey there!  Happy Wednesday!

It was super awesome to see so many of you out for our event last week, to meet @Jake , Learn about Jira Cloud and for our Workflows Workshop.  It was great having Jake come out to visit us and I was really excited to have our Beta run with the Workflows Workshop from Atlassian University. If you attended the workshop, you should have been provided with the Lab Workbook.  If you were not, please feel free to contact me (kimberly.deal@atlassianusergroup.com) and I will make sure that gets out to you.

As an additional Bonus, Atlassian University provided a code for 50% OnDemand training, which does include the Certification Prep courses and 20% for Team training.  Please feel free to share these codes with your office and teammates.

AUG Training Codes..PNG

If you have any questions about items Jake went over or about Jira Workflows, Please add them to the comments on this thread!

I hope you see you all at our AUG-IVERSARY Next WEEK!  Super cannot wait to share our successes over the last year, have some cupcakes and play a little Double Dragons!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events