cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday: Challenges

Wade Tracy _Boise_ ID_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

Hey guys,

I know we have talked about our current challenges in the community event meetings, but I thought it would be good to have an online repository to document our current pain points.  This will give us an opportunity to share solutions and plan future content for community events.  Not to mention that we are usually not all together for these discussions so this gives us a chance to engage with those who can't make it to events.  So without further ado...

What challenges and pain points do you deal with on a consistent basis when dealing with Agile, Project Management, Atlassian products, etc? 

Please add your responses to this thread.

1 comment

Comment

Wade Tracy _Boise_ ID_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

I'll kick off the discussion by answering my own question =)  Some of the challenges we are facing:

1. Business wants overly detailed workflows (15 statuses or more)
  2. Jira notifications often sent to trash
  3. Configuration management--migrating changes to production
  4. Difficulty following standard Agile practices
  5. Lack of improvement process (look at add-ons and process changes that could make us more efficient)

These are just a few of the main issues that we face.  One of the things that I want to do to hopefully help mitigate some of these issues is to publish some best practices internally to build trust in the Jira support team.  If we could do this, we may have more input into decisions and have a chance to advise the business.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events