Remote Summit 2020 - Session Recommendations (April ACE Topic)

Erica Larson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020

Summit was available to all this year but I know with crazy schedules (between work and life) not all of us were able to watch sessions the week of Summit.  So I wanted to share with you some of my favorite sessions from Remote Summit 2020.

• A Retro on Agile
    • Presenter: Jason Wong
    • This session was given for community leaders but we have been given permission to share.  It is FANTASTIC!
    • One note: the audio recording isn't great but it's well worth the watch
    • Length: 1 Hour
  • Design Thinking
    • Presenter: Ale Wiecek
    • She walks through concepts of design thinking, which is great to learn if you have never gone through it.  
    • She recommends going through the My User Manual play from Atlassian's Team Playbook.
    • Length: 40 minutes
  • Business Transformation Keynote
    • Specific Presenter: Sasan Goodarzi, Intuit CEO
    • Starts about 11 minutes into the video
    • Walks through Intuit's changes from org structure to values to strategy
    • Length: 20 minutes (for Sasan's section)
  • Atlassian Suite Clean Up
    • Presenter: Alex Christensen
    • Great actionable advice on how to clean up your Atlassian suite (specifcally Jira).  One of the best sessions from Summit!
    • Related is the article from a couple years ago: Spring Cleaning for Jira
    • Length: 35 minutes
  • Certification
    • Presenter: Joanna Thurmann
    • If you are interested in getting certified or earning skills badges, this is a great session to watch.  You even get to see some sample questions.
    • Length: 50 minutes

All Remote Summit Sessions are still available ON DEMAND.  And there are some FREE WEBINARS coming up in June as well.

Stay healthy--physically and mentally--my friends!

1 comment

Comment

Celina Zamora April 27, 2020

Awesome post @Erica Larson !!!!

Like Erica Larson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events