Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

We have just started a company account for our team. But when I go to create a company workspace using our company name (Prasaga) I see that the workspace already exists. Its empty, it doesn't appear to be managed by anyone on our team using another of their accounts. Since this is crucial to our brand image and product protection, is there any way to transfer ownership or remove that workspace so we can bring that in-house?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Mar 10, 2022

Hi, Rich, welcome to the community! 

I was able to find a workspace with the workspace ID you mentioned and confirmed it was created yesterday and you are the admin of this. In this case, I would like to ask you to follow the next steps and confirm if you can see it:

• Open your Bitbucket account > click on your avatar > open All workspaces; 

• There, you should be able to see all the workspaces you have access to; 

• Open the workspace of your company; 

• There, you should be able to create new repositories. 

Please let me know if you can see this workspace and the option to create new repositories there and feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case.

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

yeah it wasn't there, hence this question. I've since found where it was created, it was prior to the SSO connection via the Access app, the admin setup a second workspace using that name and when Access/SSO is enabled, those effectively get hidden as they are attached to that initial account and private vs part of the domain. IMHO, that's probably something that should be looked at, whether all those initial workspaces get moved into the domain ownership when Access / SSO is applied. 

Caroline R Atlassian Team Mar 16, 2022

Hi, Rich. 

Enabling SSO affects the way you log in to an Atlassian and Bitbucket account, but it does not change the administrators of the workspace. So could you please confirm what you mean by ‘hidden’? Which URL were you accessing when the workspace seemed hidden?

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events