Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where i can find maven package generated by bitbucket pipeline?

Nikhil June 6, 2022

l.png

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2022

Hello @Nikhil ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When you use caches in the pipelines, we are basically compressing the directory where your framework is saving the dependencies, uploading it to our infrastructure, and unzipping it in the same exact location for the subsequent builds. Since you are using the maven cache, the default cache directory is ~/.m2/repository. You can find the directory of the pre-defined caches in the following link : 

Having said that, it's currently not possible to download caches, but you can see the current caches list when you access the Pipelines page and click on the Caches button in the top right corner.

We have a feature request though, to implement the ability to download the caches : 

I would suggest adding your vote there and watching the ticket to receive first-hand updates whenever there's any progress.

As a workaround while this feature is not implemented, you can create an artifact for the same directory the cache is looking for, so you can download the artifact when the build completes. Please find the example below : 

script: 
- mvn build
artifacts: # defining the artifacts
- .m2/repository/**

This will create an artifact for all the files within the folder ~.m2/repository, which is the default cache directory for maven. The artifact will be made available to download in the Artifacts tab when the build completes.

More details on how artifacts work are outlined in the documentation below : 

Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Nikhil .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events