Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

where can I donwload bitbucket invoices?

I m trying to download all bitbucket invoices for 2018.

it is a request from my accountant.

Where can I find them?

7 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Feb 07, 2019

Hi Guillaume, welcome to the Community!

Invoices can be found at https://my.atlassian.com/product. Note that if you're on the free plan you won't have any invoices, as you're getting the service for free.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Ana

This link didn't work for me - I got this:

Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found

Visit our homepage, get help, or try searching

Like Eric Barnes likes this

Broken link. Please update.

This link brings back my JIRA and Confluence invoices, but not BitBucket. Where are they? And why are your systems still not properly linked? 

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

I finally figured out that you have to be the primary technical contact to have access to invoices.

"As a primary technical contact, you can access current and future orders and invoices, and manage your linked Atlassian products."

Besides that, this is not logical, it's interesting that even support does not know about it.

What I find funny is that Atlassian customer experience is so messed up that I end up visiting this page every month to find the invoices. 

Me too.  The accountant regularly calls me to ask what NEPOSCHGUSD 00000 PL2411NL etc... means on our bank statement.

And why can't I access my bitbucket invoices from the same page as my Jira, Confluence billing page.

Like # people like this

Seriously, I'm going to move to another git repo, they all cost the same, but the others (gitlab, github, even devops) billing is way easier.

FIX IT!!!

Where are the invoices for bitbucket?

https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders <-- This link only has Confluence and Jira invoices 

Good luck finding them. If you do, please report back with your findings!

Like amit meller likes this

This shit isn't really funny ... now I find my own comments from the past while googling trying to find Invoices.!

I had a similar issue and had luck going to this URL: https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders

This didn't work for me, so I guess there is more to it to link Atlassian with BitBucket; I am not sure. I have resorted to opened a support ticket.

Like # people like this

Reporting back on my support ticket. Apparently, I wasn't the primary contact for BitBucket. So make sure you are the technical contact and/or billing contact. At least what fixed it for me as per support recommendation.

How did you fix that? We can't figure that part out.

Like willem.visscher likes this

Does anybody found the bitbucket invoices? I'm also trying to find/download them

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

3,482 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events