Could you please help me understand more about stash database?
1)What kind of data will be stored in the stash database(external or internal)?
2)Is Git repositories, branches all code will be stored in the database?
3)I have a fresh database which is external to stash . how should I set up the database to store the data in it?
4)how should create the table in it and set up in stash to store the data in it?
5)Is there any way to see my stash internal database structure ?
1) Mostly metadata like permissions, internal configurations etc
2) Actual code is in the file system
3) See "Database Migration Wizard" in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Connecting+Stash+to+an+external+database
4) What do you want to store there? And why?
5) Just connect to the migrated DB using a tool of your choice!
This seems to be little confusing as per your documentation
"A very rough guideline is: 100 + ((total number of commits across all repos) / 2500) MB.
So, for example, for 20 repositories with an average of 25,000 commits each, the database would need 100 + (20 * 25,000 / 2500) = 300MB."
So here are you referring metadata?
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot