It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

webhook with private server

I have a Jenkins server on my local network.  I'm trying to get Jenkins to start a task when a commit is pushed to BitBucket.  Jenkins says I need to set up a webhook, but i'm wondering if bitbucket can communicate with a private server

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Mauricio and welcome to the Community!

You can most certainly configure Jenkins with Bitbucket cloud. While Jenkins is not an Atlassian supported application, there are plenty of guides out there to walk you through this process. For example, I found the following guide that should mirror the requirements you have. You may find this guide at How To Configure Jenkins With BITBUCKET - Cloud Computing.

Additionally, there are Jenkins guides on how to configure and manage Jenkins services. That guide may be found at Bitbucket Plugin.

I hope this proves helpful and you’re able to get Jenkins and Bitbucket cloud playing together soon!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

453 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you