cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock account <email_removed>

Marco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2023

Buongiorno,

potresti sbloccare l'account <email_removed_for_privacy>.
Al momento sono registrato correttamente ma non riesco ad accedere ai vostri sistemi.

Best & Regards

Marco

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2023

Hi Marco and welcome to the community!

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was deactivated, which is the reason why you couldn't log in. I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please try logging in when you have time and let me know if it works?

Just a heads up, I removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy. There is no need to post an email address if your community question is created from an account with the same email, as Atlassian staff can see the email of your community account.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2023

Hi @Marco ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

For a blocked account it's best to reach out directly to Atlassian Support here: https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,
Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events