Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to get issues hook to work

André Borud
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2014

I’m trying to setup post hooks to a repository. The normal ones work for commits etc. But when ever I create a new issue or anything else with issues I get nothing. Have I missed something?

I have added POST hook and Issues to the hooks in settings. I could only put an address for POST and nothing for issues which I guess is normal. But my server gets nothing about issues when I create a new one. Any ideas of how I can solve this?

1 answer

0 votes
jyo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2014

André,

The issues hook will allow you to change the status upon commit messages (resolve, close, etc) but it will not notify you when you create an issue. Under the 'repo settings' (The settings 'cog' icon at the bottom of the sidebar) go to 'Mailing list' under Issues and enter in the e-mail address you want issue notifications for. Now you should get notifications on issues you create.

Cheers,

Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events